Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to Ard.Fatima's Website

Thursday, January 03, 2008

im a virgin blossom who will keep u in my heart
im a shiny eyes who will shine in heaven
im a pure girl who will make love with u in heaven
but now... my love is touched by sadness
my love is holded by tears
so pain....

listen to the bottom of my heart
it say...if i can hold u, i will hold u so tight n ill never loose it
my heart said...make myself your latest choice of ur heart

my dear...
u never hear wat my heart said
u prefer enjoy your own life
n then im quiet...
silent...
icant do anything...

then....
look at my eyes...
there r so many tears...
dont you see it?

dont you see that i miss you
dont you see that i need you
im so thirst of yor love
just come here n hug me with sll of your love

No comments: