Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to Ard.Fatima's Website

Saturday, April 19, 2008

one day in my life
when the wind blowed its angry
it made me down n weak

i was throwed so far
feel like no life anymore
iwas life but felt like iwas goona face a die
iwas breathing....but i felt the angel took away my soul

so many people arounded me
but i felt so lonely
alot of people gived their smile
but i felt it was not me
that was a lie

iwas quiet...
in my loneliness
i prayed in my weakness
i hoped God helps me
but it was not happended

i thought....
n iwas looking for....
the answer of my question
wat happend wid me?
why god angry to me?
why god not help me te get out of here?

i decide to wake up
n build my life
from the beginning....
im pray...
n i fill my life wid my big thanks to god

life felt so happy
heart felt so peace...
n i have find my smile....

No comments: