Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to Ard.Fatima's Website

Sunday, February 28, 2010

WHEN U SAY YOU LOVE ME BY JOSH GROBAN

Like the sound of the silence calling
I hear ur voice and suddenly im falling, lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting
U say rhose words n my heart stop brrreathing
I wonder wat it means
Wat could it bedat comes over me?
At times I cant move
At times I cant hardly breathe
When u say love me the world goes still so still inside and
When u say u love me for a moment thres no one else alive
Ure the one ive always thought of
I don’t know how but I feel sheltered in ur love
U re wherei belong
And when ur wid me if I close my eyes
There r times I swear I feel like I can fly
For a moment in time
Somewhere between the heavens and earth
And frozen in time oh when u say those words
Reff
And this journey that we’r on
How far we ve come and I celebrate ebveruy moment
And when u say u love me
Dats all u have to say
Ill always feel this way
Reff
when u say u love me
do u know how I love u

No comments: