Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to Ard.Fatima's Website

Saturday, April 02, 2011

(Moses) said: "O my Lord! expand me my breast; "Ease my task for me; "And remove the impediment from my speech, "So they may understand what I say: "And give me a Minister from my family, "Aaron, my brother; "Add to my strength through him, "And make him share my task: "That we may celebrate Thy praise without stint, "And remember Thee without stint: "For Thou art He that (ever) regardeth us."Surah Ta Ha 20 - 35 (Yusuf Ali) ♥

'' The duaa of Musa, alayhi salaam, is the duaa of the callers. Every Muslim, who intends to do dawah should recite this duaa. It is also a great reminder that we should do dawah with trustworthy and righteous companions. So that we can find strength in them and not falter from our duty.''

No comments: