Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to Ard.Fatima's Website

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

my husband....
is the leader of my life
the place where so many respect live
the place where so many love is der
the place where i will spent my life wid
the place where so many yearning comes
the place where Allah gives so many noble
n the place where i put my head on

someday...
when u feel so many burden live in ur heart
pleas give me a chance to share it
someday...
when u unable to survive
take my hand n make it as ur substitute

dearly...
make me smile by seeing ur smile
make me happy by seeing ur happiness
n make me strong by listening to ur advice

dearly...
so far... Allah gives me so many favors
but u r the most beautiful that i have
n till eternity comes...
as long as that time i would be by ur side :)

No comments: