Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to Ard.Fatima's Website

Thursday, June 24, 2010

MY IMAGINE HOUSEHOLD............


>i want to get marry wid some1 a gud moslem who can lead me in my pray n my life
Someone who can lead me to Heaven...
>When i get marry....i dont want any celebration.... i just want ijab n qabul..., praying, n spreading to neighbour.
>n no make coz of its forbidden IN islam for a gal doING "tabarruj" not for his husband...
i just want do tabarruj for my hubby...ONLY
>on the 1st nite....i want he treats me like a truly moslem bride... :P
>on the 1st nite...i want he kiss my forehead n pray for me like Rasulullah did...then we pray together.
>i wanna do everything to make my hubby happy. Allah...help me to do it
>when he go to work...i kiss his hand n he kiss my forehead
>when he come from work...i welcame him in front door wid my beautiful smile... :) i wish it ables to decrease his weary...
>i wanna be a gud wife for him...Allah...do i able?
>when i get pregnant.... i want to pray n read alquran oftenly, more n more...more better than before. so that it will make my baby being a gud n smart baby.
>i love kids...so, i want have 3 kids...if im allowed by my hubby... :)
>i want to educate my kids based on islam....
>i want teach my kids from a-z all by my self...nobaby sister..

No comments: