Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to Ard.Fatima's Website

Thursday, June 10, 2010

wats the meaning of my life...could i describe it?
1st is remembering my Allah in everytime n everywhere i stand
2nd is doing everything sincerely
3rd is doing everything based on my heart,my brain, n my feeling
4th trying to be patient...hmmm its s0 hard
5th is trying to be a better person each day
6th is trying to smile smile n smile even when i face the sadness. :) its hard too. 7th is being a gud daughter. hmmm its bit hard. having many differences wid mom. :) 8th is trying to understand other people...its hard also. :) .wats it not hard 4me?all r hard to do.lol
9th is trying to fix my alquran reading. dats not gud enough yet
10th is being the one who has gud behaviour. hmmm its hard also..... may allah guides me.
ameen

No comments: